Pôle Refit’s Offer for Superyachts
Thanks to its Corporate Members and Partners, Pole Refit La Rochelle benefits from a team of experienced and skilled professionals for super-yachts, in a place which provides all the necessary facilities for super- and mega-yacht refits (over 25 metres).
Excellence, engineering, experience, rigour, performance, responsibility, safety and support…
These values and skills are all guaranteed by our Corporate Members. Every superyacht technical stopover will be processed in the most scrupulous way in order to meet all your requirements.
Thanks to its Shipbuilding and Repair Hub of the Atlantic Port of La Rochelle, the city offers all the necessary secured facilities and skills to enable superyacht refit management:
- Two large dry docks de radoub accessible 24h, for ships up to 170 metres
- A 250-metre dock for on-water repairs
- A 6,000 m2 boatyard, secured and under permanent surveillance
- A developed network of highly-specialised staff, able to cover any type of work
- More than 20 years of experience in superyacht project management and engineering
- Accommodation capacity for crews and all associated services, including training
Sectors of expertise and superyacht specialised Corporate Members
Click on the core business of your choice to discover our Corporate Members and get in touch with them.
Engineering and Project Management
Shipyard for sailing boats, motor yachts and classic yachts
Painting, surface treatment and coating
Sail makers, rigging and hardware
Stainless steel and aluminium work (structural, piping, interior and exterior)
Joinery, furniture, wood production and layouts (decks, interior and exterior)
Naval electricity and electronics
Mechanics and engine technology
Please refer to the « Engineering and Project Management » and « Shipyards » fields