What is Pôle Refit La Rochelle?
Because the value of your yacht should be preserved or reasserted, our Corporate Members remain at your disposal to give it a new lease on life.
Refit work is a solid alternative with many advantages compared to the acquisition of a new yacht.
Local companies will assure the support and completion of your project. They offer the guarantee of outstanding results, all carried out in a vibrant city ideally located on the Atlantic Coast.
Custom-made solutions for any boat up to 25 metres
You can rely on the experience and the skills of the Corporate Members of Pôle Refit Plaisance.
Local professionals will work on your boat with passion. Whatever your project ambition, it will remain unique and custom-made, with a constant striving towards excellence and the respect of your expectations.
Sectors of expertise and Corporate Members
Discover our Corporate Members specialised in pleasure boating. Feel free to consult them, every craft and trade is represented!
Recognized expertise, respected deadlines, a high-quality reception and an enjoyable geographical environment, all at affordable rates.
Click on the core business of your choice to discover our Corporate Members and get in touch with them.
- Engineering and Project Management
- Shipyard for sailing boats, motor yachts and classic yachts
- Painting, surface treatment and coating
- Sail makers, rigging and hardware
- Stainless steel and aluminium work (structural, piping, interior and exterior)
- Joinery, furniture, wood production and layouts (decks, interior and exterior)
- Naval electricity and electronics
- Upholstery and lining
- Mechanics and engine technologyPlease refer to the « Engineering and Project Management » and « Shipyards » fields