Atlantic Port La Rochelle
Atlantic Port La Rochelle is an Associate Member of Pôle Refit La Rochelle
It is the one and only Atlantic deep sea gateway, widely open onto the ocean and protected by the surrounding islands.
Atlantic Port’s Shipbuilding and Repair Hub has all the necessary secured and performing facilities. The yard unites experienced companies relying on complementary qualifications and skills, which enables the Hub to offer both highly technical and human assets for superyacht refit management.
Nautical Access to Atlantic Port of La Rochelle
- Two large dry docks accessible 24h, for ships up to 170 metres
- A 250-metre dock for on-water repairs
- A 6,000 m2 boatyard, secured and under permanent surveillance
- A 300-ton travelift
- A 35-ton crane
- A developed network of highly-specialised staff, able to cover any type of work
- More than 20 years of experience in superyatch project management and engineering
- Accomodation capacity for crews and al associated services, including training
- Secured site with 24/7 surveillance, fully compliant with ISPS regulations