Accommodation, restaurants & services
La Rochelle welcomes more than 5 million visitors every year. People come to discover its various historical, cultural or geographical assets such as the Old City, museums, the Aquarium, events…
The city is equipped with more than 40 hotels, bed & breakfasts, rental accommodation….
- One 5-star hotel
- Four 4-star hotels
- More than ten 3-star hotels
- Dozens of Bed & Breakfast within the City or in the area
- Numerous holiday or seasonal rental accommodations
Restaurants & Food Services
It is said that La Rochelle offers as many restaurants as the number of days in a year…
There are many gems of the local French cuisine: from seafood to local stuffed patés, the 300 restaurants of La Rochelle will certainly satisfy the requirements of your palate!
Discover the Restaurants of the City here.
Click on links to access Google Map and localise them
For any emergency requiring an ambulance, fire departments or the police, please dial the European Emergency Number: 112
- Bicycle Rental “Yélo”Self-service bike scheme. 2- or 7-day subscriptions can be purchased by credit card at the La Rochelle Tourist Office, The Railway Station and at Place de Verdun.More information here or in Yelo’s Office Yélo, Place de Verdun – Gare routière 17000 La Rochelle
- Taxis Abeilles: Tel: +33(0)5 46 41 22 22 ou +33(0)5 46 41 55 55 / Mail: email@example.com / Website
- Taxis Gir: Tel: +33(0)5 79 80 58 05 / Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / Website
- Blanchard Voiturier:Luxury Car rental with driver : Tel: +33(0)6 83 92 29 08 ou +33(0)5 46 00 46 46 / Mail : email@example.com / Website (English Spoken)
- Car rental Europcar: 158 Bis Bd Joffre 17000 La Rochelle / Tel.: +33(0)5 46 41 09 08